6223 Yellowstone Drive
Alexandria, VA – 22312
To serve in the Environmental, Geospatial, and Natural Resources sectors, where I assure to bring a thorough
knowledge of scientific principles and practices within the industry, and a solid set of data-driven project
management skills to support the work carried out by your organization.
• Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Environmental Science | York University, Toronto (2011)
• Certificate in Geographic Information System (GIS) and Remote Sensing | York University, Toronto (2011)
CLIENT PROJECT MANAGER | December 2011 – May 2015
AGAT Laboratories, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
• Administered over 40 major analytical projects in the natural resources and environmental sector, ranging from
geological explorations and environmental impact assessments to groundwater and environmental monitoring.
• Handled over 30 key accounts for clients in the environmental sector, including government agencies.
• Developed and integrated project plans in adherence to meeting provincial and federal regulatory requirements.
• Implemented quality assurance protocols, administered statistical analyses, and presented reports.
• Liaised with clients and ensured project goals were achieved, and thrived to provide exceptional client services.
• Worked closely with cross-functional teams and management to solve problems, achieve business goals and
targets, and contributed to the overall growth of the division by more than 30 percent.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCHER | June 2009 – August 2009
(Department of Geography – York University) Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
• Conducted field experiments and analyzed the carbon dynamics across the Hudson Bay lowlands.
• Investigated the effects of changing climate in the Sub-Arctic ecosystems using biological experiments and
extensive data analysis, integrated with Geographic Information System and Remote Sensing technologies.
• Presented the scientific findings and reports at the symposium of Northern Scientific Training Program.
PROJECTS & RELEVANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Disaster Mapping of Areas Affected by Earthquakes in Nepal Using OpenStreetMap | April – June, 2015
• Contributed to the emergency disaster mapping efforts led by Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) to assist
the emergency rescue and relief operations carried out the Nepali government and the international aid groups.
Damage and Impact Assessment of Natural Disasters Using Satellite Imagery | January – March, 2011
• Assessed the extent of damage from the March 11 (2011) tsunami in Japan using geospatial data and remote
sensing techniques, and created hazard maps for the areas of Rikuzentakata and Ishinomaki
Hydrological Modelling in the Oak Ridges Moraine Area | February – March, 2011
• Performed drainage basin analysis and hydrological modelling for Oak Ridges Moraine, Ontario.
Impact Assessment of Floods in the Two Major Rivers of South Asia | February – March, 2011
• Administered geospatial analyses to study the impact floods and mitigation strategies in Bangladesh and Nepal.
• Member of the Dean’s Honour Roll, York University, Toronto | 2011
• Peter F. Vallone Scholar, City College of New York, New York | 2004
• GIS Software: ArcGIS, ArcHydro Extensions, QGIS
• Remote Sensing Software: PCI Geomatica
• Data Analytics/Statistical Software: SAS, SPSS, JMP
• Microsoft Office Suite: Windows and Mac (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
• Photomodeler, Adobe Illustrator (CS5)
- data analysis
- pci geomatica
- project management
- remote sensing