315 W. Hollywood Ct – Reedley, CA – 559 696-5086
RELATED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Cooperative Agricultural Support Services (CASS)
I was hired by CASS to fill a temporary position with the Citrus Research Board in Visalia CA.
– Data analysis
– Automate system for incoming data procedures
Woolpert, Inc. Reedley, Ca
8/2013 – 2/2014
Woolpert is headquartered in Denver CO. I was based out of the Reedley, CA office for Woolpert, Inc., after the merger with Kings Canyon Technology.
– Data analysis for conversion and set up of Accela Automation software for various clients.
– Set up for AGIS, APO and Scripting conversions.
Quad Knopf, Inc., Visalia, CA
6/2011 – 5/2013
– Create Geodatabases for spatial data used for projects
– Created and maintained Web Applications for various clients
– Taught ArcGIS to employees with company to be used in various projects
– Offer GIS Services to Clients outside company such as Layer Creation, data storage and data usage
– Perform spatial analysis on client data as well as created data
City of Fresno, Fresno, CA
Programmer Analyst III
11/2000 – 6/2011
– Create ad hoc maps
– Maintained and updated parcel layer for entire city
– Built spatial components for various projects
– Built and maintained Data viewer (City View) used for specific data using ArcIMS
– Maintained the road closer map for public information web site
Responsibilities for City of Fresno continued.
– Created various interactive maps for public
– Performed internal spatial data use for public maps
– Created route maps for solid waste routes
– Responsible for QC and validation of new and updated data prior to loading to master
– Acting as single point of contact for vendors
– Working with the immediate team and other asset teams to design and implement data loading, extraction and QC processes
– Liaising with data vendors to ensure data is received in the correct format
Interaction with multiple business groups to identify data loading priorities
– Working alongside the GIS team to build standardized spatial templates
– Providing regular status reports to the team and key business stakeholders or new data additions and QC milestones
– Data mining and extraction for ad-hoc data requests from stakeholders
– Experience in working with large Geochemical datasets
– Experience in automation scripting and batch processing advantageous
– Expert in ArcGIS technologies to collate, manage and analyze geoscience data
– Leads and directs the work of others.
– Recommends appropriate reactionary strategies in response to GIS analysis
– Computer programming and development and maintenance of information system infrastructure and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Tasks include database architecture and design as well as enterprise systems level maintenance and web application development.
References available upon request