The position requires a strong communicator.
A complete position description can be emailed upon request.
Bachelor’s degree in environmental, agricultural or natural sciences/resources and three years’ experience administering environmental programs.
Necessary Special Requirements:
Incumbent is required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license when operating a state vehicle, a private vehicle, or a rental vehicle for the benefit of the State.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Information systems technology
• Master’s Degree in Geography, Information systems technology
• Experience training, developing and implementing a training program, preferably for data management systems
• 2 years grant and consultant administration experience
• 4 years experience managing projects, grants or contracts
• Education and/or experience in Geographical Information Systems
• Education and/or experience in database design
• Four years of environmental experience in development and tracking of environmental data
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Proofreading, editing, attention to detail
$28.31 hourly; can vary depending upon experience and qualifications.
About KS Dept. of Health
The KS Dept. of Health & Environment is seeking an Environmental Program Data Manager for the Bureau of Environmental Remediation. This database and mapping manager position will oversee the contractor design and implementation of the bureau databases; as well as develop, implement and manage a complex BER database software training program. As the bureau GIS coordinator, this position plans, organizes, coordinates, and participates in the development and implementation of the bureau's GIS program.