Downtown Design Services, Inc. (DDSI) is seeking entry-level CAD Technicians to join our team in Denver, Colorado. The position provides diverse opportunities to work on pipeline gathering systems, commercial site development, and transmission lines. DDSI is a leading surveying and mapping firm that is client focused and employee centered.
Job Type: Full time
Location: Downtown Denver
Department: GeoSpatial Division
Closing: Open Until Filled
Salary: Dependant Upon Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from a program in design technology/drafting from an accredited technical institute, two-year junior college, or at least two years of equivalent industry related experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience with AutoCAD
- Two years’ experience in the field of Civil Engineering or related field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Committed to client services and a team-based approach
- Quality control conscience
- Ability to read and interpret plans and details
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and civil drafting standards
Job Duties :
- General project drafting
- Creating plats, permits, and exhibits
- Analyzing survey point data
- Utilize photogrammetry to create base files
- Potential field work for data collection
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to: email@example.com
About Downtown Design Services, Inc.
Downtown Design Services, Inc. (DDSI) was incorporated in Oklahoma 1999 for the purpose of providing design, drafting and survey services to the Oil and Gas, Fiber Optic, Energy Industries, as well as, Municipalities, Local Governments and Utility Companies.