As the CLEAResult Market Insights Manager, you will partner with our marketing and demand generation teams to optimize the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. This senior analyst role will collaborate with account management, creative, media and automation teams to design, measure and optimize marketing initiatives to help our utility clients achieve their energy efficiency goals. From helping to identify target customers, to assisting with A/B testing of campaign creative, to conducting primary research, the Market Insights Manager plays a vital role in optimizing our customer engagement activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Market research. Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to understand energy usage patterns and behaviors, extracting actionable market insights
- Market analysis. Analyze large data sets (including energy usage, GIS data, past program participation, public and third-party data sets) to support the design, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Data visualization. Synthesize analytics into actionable insights for marketing and client teams using GIS mapping tools, Tableau, and Power BI
Campaign optimization. Support marketing teams in designing experimental campaign tests, using statistical methods
- Customer targeting. Perform customer segmentation, propensity modeling and persona development to inform customer targeting and engagement activities
- Voice of customer. Develop and implement customer surveys and focus groups to assess and compile voice of customer feedback
- Partnerships. Manage external vendors to augment internal capabilities as appropriate
- Business development. Support business development opportunities by contributing to proposal development and by presenting market insights to utility clients
- Client engagement. Present research results and campaign analytics to clients
- Collaboration. Coordinate across teams (local program teams, IT, marketing automation) to connect the dots between data sets, and incorporate campaign data tracking points
- Tracking and reporting. Develop and maintain dashboard reporting across campaigns
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.