Professional Surveyor needed for territory in Dayton Ohio. Candidate will receive company truck, cell phone, laptop, paid per diem as needed. No out of town or over night travel.
Salary- 55,000-75,000 + benefits package
1) Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
2) Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
3) Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
4) Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
5) Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
6) Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
7) Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
8) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
9) Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
Surveying is this companies main function – They are one of the largest Survey only companies in Ohio
* Must have Professional Surveyor license
*3+ years experience in surveying
*Experience on a variety of projects
*3 years experience Construction layout and topographic surveys
BS in surveying
Contact: Clara Valentino