Full-Time Surveyor III
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Provide surveying services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Provide guidance to Surveyor I and II staff members
- Supervise the collection of survey field data
- Provide quality control by reviewing work completed by Surveyor I and II to ensure compliance with KLJ quality standards
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Familiarity with survey technology
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and monitors the work of field survey crews
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Survey to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other surveying related purposes.
- Construction staking, planning, project budgets, schedules, reports, maps, plats, deeds, local geography, physical evidence, legal descriptions, and research.
- Provide direction, review, and support to the group by leading projects; assuring proper survey practices and techniques
- Instruct, train, and mentor group members and support staff
- Adhere to project budget and schedule
- Effectively deal with difficult situations and confrontation both internally and externally
- Market to existing or potential clients and obtain work for the firm
- Prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff and closely monitor backlog
A PLS is required. A four year degree in surveying or a related field and 10 years of experience is required.
Fifteen years of surveying experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.kljeng.com.
374 total views, 2 today