Full-Time Surveyor II
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Provide surveying services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Provide guidance to Surveyor I staff members
- Gather field data under direction of a Surveyor III
- Provide quality control by reviewing work completed by Surveyor I to ensure compliance with KLJ quality standards
- Provide written and oral communication
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Familiarity with survey technology
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
Survey to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other surveying related purposes.
Construction staking, planning, project budgets, schedules, reports, maps, plats, deeds, local geography, physical evidence, legal descriptions, and research.
An Associates degree and 3-5 years of experience is required. Applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
An LSI or EI is preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.kljeng.com.
534 total views, 2 today