Full-Time Surveyor I
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Assists in providing surveying services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Gather field data under direction of a Surveyor II
- Written and oral communication to clients and employees
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Familiarity with survey technology
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Survey to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other surveying related purposes.
- Construction staking, planning, project budgets, schedules, reports, maps, plats, deeds, local geography, physical evidence, legal descriptions, and research.
High School diploma or GED is required.
Directly related survey experience and a two year degree preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.kljeng.com.
319 total views, 3 today