Full-Time Solution Engineer – Commercial
Apply your GIS knowledge and your experience in retail, real estate, financial services, or various Fortune 500 companies to support our sales activities and demonstrate how companies can realize the business benefit of GIS. An energetic, driven professional is needed to think outside the box and help promote Esri solutions to commercial accounts throughout the US.
- Work closely with account executives and account managers to understand client requirements and help formulate appropriate GIS solutions
- Support Esri customers with product expertise and best practice assistance
- Develop demos and proofs of concept in concert with sales priorities
- Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers
- Support the national commercial team in various technical activities
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design
- Seven to ten years of related technology experience
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle; experience with basic database design and associated methods and technologies
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Experience with modern web-based GIS solution design best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small, highly-skilled team
- General knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Several years of experience with ArcGIS Server administration or utilization and deploying ArcGIS Server-based web applications
- Experience with cloud-based solution integration and deployment patterns
- Experience designing and delivering mobile or location based business applications
- Experience presenting GIS-based business solutions to executive audiences
- Experience promoting software products and/or applications
- Domain knowledge in commercial industries (e.g. retail, insurance, financial services, transportation)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
458 total views, 2 today