Full-Time Solution Engineer
Apply your knowledge, experience, and love of data analytics in developing and demonstrating sample applications that leverage the ArcGIS APIs for developers. You will support our sales activities and demonstrate how companies can realize the business benefit of location-enabled web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with account executives and business managers to understand client requirements and help formulate appropriate location-enabled demonstration applications
- Support Esri customers with product expertise and best practice assistance
- Develop demos and proofs of concept in concert with sales priorities
- Present complex technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations
- Conduct onsite or remote training and support customers’ configuration of location-enabled solutions
- Create training materials and train Esri solution engineers on ArcGIS development tools
- Regularly interact with the core development team responsible for creating and packaging the developer API and tools; serve as a liaison to the larger set of solution engineers across the Esri industry teams
- Assist with creation of documentation for APIs, SDKs, and demonstration applications as requested by the product development team
- Attend hackathons, conferences, and other industry events to evangelize ArcGIS developer tools within the application development community
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field, or a minimum of five years of experience implementing and developing mobile applications
- Experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design
- Seven to ten years of related technology experience
- Experience with iOS and/or Android or other mobile platforms
- Experience developing web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small, highly-skilled team
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri and/or iOS/Android application deployment and system architecture
- Experience presenting business solutions to executive audiences
- Experience promoting development tools and/or applications
- Domain knowledge in commercial industries (e.g., retail, insurance, financial services, transportation)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
376 total views, 2 today