Full-Time Solution Architect
Do you have a background that is grounded in technology but fluent in business? Support the Esri sales team worldwide by defining solutions and patterns that demonstrate the business value of our geospatial technology.
- Translate system requirements into software architecture and design specifications
- Work closely with sales and technical marketing resources to define and develop internal and external sales and client-oriented documentation and solutions
- Educate sales staff on the business value of geospatially-enabled architecture and solutions
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for the development and implementation of customer solutions
- Develop and support business opportunities and relationships with Esri customers
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, software engineering, GIS engineering, or related field
- Seven to ten years of related technology experience
- Strong background in Microsoft and Java development technologies
- Experience in technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, developing, deployment, and project management
- Domain knowledge (i.e., telecommunications, retail, commercial) and experience working on related technologies with customers in those markets
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in consulting and client management
- Experience with web services including SOA, ESB, and XML
- Knowledge of geospatial concepts and software solutions
- Strong teamwork skills and proven management background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Experience with the complete Esri product suite
- Programming experience in Java, J2SE, J2EE, C/C++, and/or .NET
- Background with portals, portlets, and framework technologies (e.g., IBM WebSphere, Microsoft SharePoint)
- RDBMS design and modeling experience such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and/or Informix
- Knowledge of other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP, EAM, CRM, SCM, BI)
- Knowledge of Identity Management frameworks, both user access and service/system
- Experience in cloud computing environments
How to Apply
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
272 total views, 2 today