Full-Time Software Development Engineer – Multimedia
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you passionate about creative, groundbreaking work as part of a small team of highly motivated professionals? Are you excited about the potential to develop web, mobile, and tablet apps that thousands of people will use to tell their own stories? Do you love maps and spatial thinking?
We’re seeking a talented and ambitious programmer/developer to join a “story maps” team that combines interactive maps with multimedia content and innovative user experiences to tell geography-based stories.
- Help conceive and design map-based web interactives
- Collaborate with team members to program, produce, and publish story maps
- Refine applications to be used as templates in Esri’s ArcGIS Online platform
- Bachelor’s or higher in computer science, geography, GIS, liberal arts, or related field, depending on position level
- Three or more years of software development experience
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Good communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse team
- Comfortable working on several projects simultaneously
- Experience with UI/UX, mobile or responsive design
- Understanding of techniques and methods of web development
- Familiarity with GitHub
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
470 total views, 2 today