Full-Time Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Project Manager for a long term position in Tallahassee, FL. Please let me know if you are interested and I will be glad to discuss this position with you.
Interested candidates can call 850-459-5854 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications An ideal Project Manager should have the following skills:
* PMP Certification is required.
* Leading and managing the efforts of IT staff, business staff, and vendors
* Ensuring that projects meet business requirements and achieve milestones according to agreed upon schedule, cost and scope
* Ensuring that deliverables comply with specifications, policies, regulations and standards
* Supervising technology staff and ensuring they have the training needed to perform their jobs
* Evaluating, recommending and implementing project management and information technology best practices and methodologies and products
* Participating in vendor negotiations, preparing procurement documentation and managing vendor contracts
* Thorough knowledge of: computer systems and processing; all phases of project management and systems development life cycle; data base concepts and automated application systems
* Ability to: manage staff, work with end-users, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with Commission staff and the general public.
How to Apply
Please provide the following information:
1) Your date of availability.
2) If you are not a U. S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident, then do you have a valid work authorization? If yes, then please let us know. Compensation Depend on Experience How to Apply Interested candidates can call 850-459-5854 or email to email@example.com Email Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Info Vrajesh Patel
Contact Phone: 850-459-5854
Contact Email: email@example.com
Please do not apply suing the Apply Online link below
3809 total views, 2 today