Full-Time Program Manager
Be a champion of Esri technology! As senior project manager, you’ll direct skilled GIS professionals on tackling complex geospatial problems for high-profile clients across the nation and around the world. This leadership role is beyond consultancy—you’ll coordinate the deployment of Esri software solutions and empower organizations through large-scale projects that demonstrate the potential of the ArcGIS platform.
- Drive the implementation and delivery of products and services based on aggressive project requirements and schedules
- Effectively communicate business efforts among project teams during all phases of solution development including requirements gathering and analysis, design, build, test, and deployment
- Define and maintain project scope, cost, and schedule for multiple contracts
- Manage contract deliverables through the application of planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Oversee activities of multiple projects and proposals simultaneously, including supervision of project teams and project managers
- Coordinate with Esri marketing and sales teams to drive revenue tied to product development and services support
- Drive product definition, align product and business goals, and plan a multi-release product roadmap
- Work with program leads to understand overall business activities, workflows, and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in operations management, geospatial technology, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of ten years of leadership experience focused on engaging others in the delivery and execution of technical solutions and service deliverables
- Deep background in all aspects of software engineering and development life cycle
- Proven ability to collaborate across project plans and guiding teams through successful project execution
- Experience with desktop, client/server, and web-based applications and architectures
- Demonstrate substantial experience of effective leadership of people and programs
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- An understanding of the range of GIS and information management software products, from desktop to server applications and development tools
- Working knowledge of database utilization including the use of quality assurance procedures, database management, and data conversion
- Experience utilizing Esri software in a professional environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hgxptkn
243 total views, 2 today