Full-Time Principal Cloud/Platform Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a principal platform architect at Oculus, you’ll be designing and leading the implementation of Oculus platform services across all our products. You’ll evaluate the latest technologies to develop a world-class set of RESTful APIs and services with real-time data analytics. You’ll also develop platform and product roadmaps based on technical, operational, and business requirements and bring those roadmaps to life working with Oculus engineering. The ideal candidate has a passion for software architecture and experience building and shipping scalable online services for consumers.
Qualifications and requirements
- 10+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and launching commercial software products and/or services.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Expert level knowledge of C/C++.
- Demonstrated experience architecting, implementing, and shipping scalable distributed web services for consumers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, while tracking multiple ongoing projects
- Proven leadership, communication, collaboration, and management skills.
- A passion for the video games and the games industry a huge plus.
How to Apply
19800 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92612
Dallas, TX 75201
Oculus VR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
Please don't aPPLY USING THE aPPLY ONLINE LINK BELOW
346 total views, 2 today