Full-Time Junior .NET Application Programmer Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Under direct supervision, modifies software applications programs from detailed specifications. Will code, test debug, document and maintain programs. Receives formal training and on-the-job instruction in conjunction with a progression of increasingly more complex work assignments involving the flow charting, coding, debugging and documentation of application programs. Carries out work assignments designed to prepare developer promotion to the next level of application development.
Realistic job preview for the position:
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
|1. Web-based Applications. Responsible for assigned web-based production applications, including but not limited to the following:
• Codes, tests, and documents components of new applications following the architecture guidelines, standards and recommendations provided by senior developers.
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses bugs and issues.
2. Enterprise Integration and Architecture. Aimed to improve data management, data integration and application integration functionality. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
3. Customer Service. Aimed to define the expected level of responsiveness, collaboration, work effort, resolve, and dedication to solving customers’ problems and understanding their short and long term needs. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
4. Entry Level Developer. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
5. Application Reporting Support. Work to meet the information requirement needs from knowledge partners within the organization. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
6. Processes and Procedures.
7. Professional Skills. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
8. Project Management. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
9. Other. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
Generally, duties and responsibilities are listed from most to least critical or time consuming.
How to Apply
Please not applications via the Apply online link below...
170 total views, 2 today