Full-Time GIS Developer (Job Number:400818)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SAIC is seeking a Sr. GIS Developer for their location at OFFUTT AFB in Omaha, Nebraska.
Undertake geospatial development work on new and existing GIS applications. Assist with formal analysis of user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate design documentation. To ensure that developed software is robust, performant and meets the user`s functional requirements. Actively participate in weekly development status meeting as well as ongoing product development design, review and integration meetings, be able to voice concerns and advise on possible resolutions. Work independently and as part of a team to deliver tasks in a timely manner.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Geospatial Development or suitably qualified IT curriculum.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum of ten years education and experience.
- In depth exposure to Software Application Development
- Experience with ESRI products ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server
- Ability to build shapefiles, file geodatabase, geoprocessing scripts
- Analytical and problem solving
- Scripting language skill in PYTHON or other scripting languages used in ESRI products
- Flex or Flash Builder
SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va.. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2013, 4:18:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
How to Apply
11594 total views, 2 today