Full-Time GIS Asset Database Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the largest water district in the state of Tennessee geographically, White House Utility District serves a 600-square-mile area across three counties and a population of 90,000 with over 30,000 connections.
We continually look for ways to improve our operations and our service to customers. This creates an exciting environment that values innovation and collaboration. Our current asset management system is Cityworks.
We have an excellent opportunity for a GIS Asset Database Manager to administer, maintain and enhance the District?s asset management system (Cityworks).
At White House Utility District, GIS Technology serves as the centerpiece of our daily work processes and our long term planning.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Administering, maintaining and enhancing the District?s asset management system (Cityworks)
- Developing and maintaining documentation on all relevant information, processes, workflows, and tasks
- Equipment and software research, testing, and installation
- Performing data manipulation and configuration tasks/procedures in SQL Server
- Implementing and maintaining SQL databases
- Providing on-going support for Cityworks programs and functions
- Working closely with external consultants to coordinate, update, and maintain Cityworks software and data
- Producing and maintaining district reports from a variety of systems
- Helping to support, maintain, and promote a geospatially-focused environment
- Supporting current and future systems integration with Cityworks
Qualifications We are looking for an individual who has the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive knowledge of functionality and experience with ESRI?s ArcGIS 10 software
- Experience with asset management software
- Proficiency with Crystal or SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge of water and wastewater asset management/condition assessment best practices
- Experience performing quality control
- Involvement with software implementation and integration
- Excellent communication skills with the capability of explaining detailed information and educating end users
- Analytical and innovative problem solving skills
- Ability to build effective relationships in a team oriented environment
How to ApplyThis career opportunity is near Nashville, TN and offers very competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical/dental plan, generous paid time off and an employer matching retirement program.How to Apply email resume to email@example.com Please do not apply using the Apply Online link below...
464 total views, 2 today