Full-Time GIS Analyst / Developer
We are seeking an energetic and talented GIS Analyst/Developer to join our team of highly motivated staff working for the Washington State Uplands GIS Program. This position provides senior-level consultation, analysis, design, and development of system applications, geo-databases, and map services for mission-critical State Trust forest management programs. Responsibilities include:
• Leading the development and conversion of GIS applications to supported platforms.
• Designing and creating specialized Python-based scripts, methodologies and procedures to analyze, implement, and automate GIS processes involving raster, vector, and tabular datasets.
• Managing GIS projects, gathering and refining system requirements from customers; performing data/process analysis and writing technical specifications.
• Evaluating new procedures and technologies as they arise for integration into business workflow.
• Providing customer support, consultation and data stewardship services.
This position provides services to decision makers involved in the management of over 2 million acres of State Trust forest lands and across many programs (e.g. silviculture, timber sale, sustainable harvest and forest land planning).
How to Apply
Please do not apply using the Apply Online link below...
411 total views, 3 today