Full-Time Geocoding Optimization Product Engineer
Esri needs your help to build an amazing cloud-oriented web-GIS platform and the latest mobile mapping applications. If you’re an energetic, detail-oriented software engineer who’s crazy about data and has a knack for discovering patterns, then we want you!
As a Geocoding Product Engineer focused on optimization, you’ll work with the core development teams to collect and evaluate data, refine search strategies, and ensure core ArcGIS geocoding is performing optimally. Your work is important to a wide range of Esri core software products and your expertise is essential for product releases and maintaining continuous integration.
- Define and implement tests for measuring platform geocoding quality, performance, durability, and scalability
- Collaborate with development programmers to ensure quality, performance, and memory use improve with each platform release
- Manage performance metrics and benchmarks for product management and development staff
- Communicate system compatibility and requirements
Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field, depending on position level
- Ability to understand and write code in C#, C/C++, Java, Python, or other high level languages
- One to two years of hands-on software testing or development experience with large scale systems or client-server desktop, web, or mobile applications
- Experience implementing concepts of continuous integration on software development projects
- An attention to detail and passion for perfection
- Understanding of the agile software development life cycle
- Compiling results to a database; developing automated reports
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Testing Framework
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
202 total views, 2 today