Full-Time Data Production Specialist
Bring the data in ArcGIS Online to life and enable our customers to make good decisions! As an integral part of the content team, you’ll help create content—demographics, business, and lifestyle data—for the ArcGIS Online platform. We’re looking for a data geek who not only loves demographic data, but understands the benefits of using it for business applications, such as store location and customer targeting, and government applications including disaster relief and city infrastructure planning. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys using data and sees the possibilities that can come out of it.
- Perform data processing and ETL process using SQL and Access
- Perform spatial analysis using ArcGIS
- Analyze current data processing workflows and identify opportunities for automation
- Execute data testing and assign bugs
- Document workflows and processes for data production
- Serve as the interface between the software and data teams to understand changing metadata and data production requirements and how to implement them across both teams
- Create and update all data collections, report templates, and associated metadata
- Bachelor’s in computer science, GIS, MIS, or related field
- Knowledge of US and international demographic, lifestyle, and business data
- Two or more years of GIS software and database processing experience
- Professional experience with data quality testing and database environments
- Experience translating technical requirements into actionable tasks
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects in tight timeframes
- Must be able to work with geographically dispersed teams in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Understanding of how Esri customers consume data in business, government, and non-profit applications
- Working knowledge of Esri ArcGIS software
- Significant professional experience with commercial databases
- Python scripting experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
434 total views, 4 today