Full-Time Data Management User Experience Product Engineer
Share your vision for design and join our team to create and implement user experiences that are intuitive, functional, and elegant. Our data management team is dedicated to empowering ArcGIS users to design and manage geospatial data. In this role, you will contribute to building data access technologies that enable ArcGIS applications to work with a rich geographic data model and create the foundation of any successful GIS.
- Advance the ArcGIS user experience, making it easier for customers to define, create, and manage their data
- Create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and prototypes
- Build solutions for spatial data access and management of large datasets
- Collaborate with development teams; communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of user-centered designs
- Stay up to date with new database technologies
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
- Minimum of two years of experience designing and developing software for customers
- Familiarity with WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience with programming languages (e.g., C#/.NET)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for interacting with other teams and
- Ability to work with multiple teams and to prioritize requirements
- Strong, in-depth understanding of ArcGIS for Desktop or ArcGIS for Server
- Experience with a commercial RDBMS and enterprise geodatabases
- Experience working in an agile product development environment
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with user interface guidelines
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
230 total views, 2 today