- Establish and define customer requirements; translate them into potential product improvements and new software designs
- Fix bugs found through in-house testing as well as those reported by customers
- Write documentation ranging from API reference to sample code to template apps to tutorials
- Support and interact with customers; evaluate feedback and plan for future releases
- Follow how the web and browsers are evolving to ensure customers have the best resources at their disposal
More experienced individuals will:
- Help define the product roadmap and provide leadership to a small team
- Assist with implementation designs
- Bachelor’s or master’s in a STEM field (including social sciences), depending on position level
- Experience building web sites
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Expertise in online mapping and/or data visualization
- Comfortable designing modern web experiences
Please include a link to your online portfolio and/or GitHub profile when applying.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
546 total views, 19 today